Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bullet Trend

-Sorry for not updating in time. was busy



In case you're wondering, Bullet refers to Lipsticks. To me, lipsticks is literally a weapon. It can represent so many things, sexy, cute, sensual and most of the time, looking good. If you are a girl and you don't have one single tube of lipstick, GET ONE. There are tons of good lipstick out there. Just to name a few, Maybelline, Lo'real, MAC (My favourite!), Rimmel, Revlon, Bobbi Brown....and high end Chanel and YSL.


I believe that every woman should own an assortment of lipsticks in various shades, each of them looking great with specific attire and in certain situations. * from http://www.makeupsense.com/en/lips/lipstick-colour/



There are so many types of tones, shades, and textures.

Tones refer to cool and warm tones. For example, there are different tones of red, and not everyone can go with just any red.

I have this video for you to find out your tone!

*click if you want to know your perfect red colour*





Shades means the colour of lipstick. Now, this really depend on your preference. Red never go out of style. Pink looks young, fresh and trendy. Coral makes your nude makeup lighten up, etc etc.

If you really want to invest in one tube of makeup, choose something that is matte or sheen. It looks flattering on every occasion. Matte is good for Photo Days, because it does not reflect light. Sheen is perfect for a date night, not too shimmery nor sticky. Choose something that flatters your skin tone and hair colour. You know it when people start complimenting about that perfect lips of yours.

MAC LIPSTICK PAGE is my best resource before I purchase my new lip colour. I love different lip colours because it gives me a different mood. MAC makes the best lipsticks, my opinion. They have seriously, the most colour. Plus, it is super moisturizing.

If you have chapping lips, it is highly recommended that you moisturize your lips before sleep. Tons of lip balms/ lip moisturizer i've tried over the years and they are my fave. Available at most places.

The EOS lipbalm that i love, love love.


the cheapest vaseline cherry i have. 3rd tube!





Of course, the Burt bees. i have the non-coloured one.


TFS sweet scented lip balm, got it when i was 14 and i loved it.

Here's my favourite few! As you can see it's all from MAC, my favourite. 
I dont know why I'm so keen about advertising it. It's just so good. I do try out other lipsticks as well.

#1


 mmm, look at that coral shade! Dont' you wanna bite that lip?


2#


My favourite red, because it's all warm and not too bright. 




#3


My daily lip colour! It's nude by the way.





#4 and #5


Love barbie pink and nude-pink! More for a japanese gyaru sweet style.


#6


The sheen "bare" im using sometimes..


#7


This shade is instant love! Fall/ Winter sweet look.


I'm so excited and can't wait to grab my new bullet! What's your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment