Monday, February 25, 2013

it's been 368 days

aloha ! the blog is revived by this one post, after 368 whole days.
coming to realized i'm so slacked on blogging, the thought is pretty scary huh? I used to love love love blogging about style and it items that you cannot cannot miss.

As an amendment to the slacking, (mostly feeling terribly sorry for my dear blog) I'm starting a series called 10 __(garments,accessories,bags,anything)___ you'd love to own / to die for.

Most of them will be my choice AND the classic choices from women over the years! Stay tuned! x




My ultimate favourite style icon, Blair Waldorf (fictional character played by Meester) got married in my imaginary perfect true love princessy life! This gown is perfect and (insert amount of fan girl words)  so thank you and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment